Our office will be closed Friday July 3rd in observance of the Fourth of July.
Please Note: The Online Term Fee Bill and the e-Bill and Payment Suite will be offline from Tuesday, June 30th at 5:00pm until Wednesday, July 1st at noon due to fiscal year end processing.
The Fall 2015 UConn Payment Plan is now available!
How to Enroll:
- Login to the Student Administration System. Navigate to SA Self-Service > Student Center > Finances > UConn Payment Plan > Continue to Payment Plan
- Login to the payment plan using the student NetID and password
- Authorized Users (parent, spouse, etc.) may enroll in a plan by signing into the e-Bill and Payment Suite
Payment Plan Details:
- $45 each semester, and it is necessary to re-enroll each semester.
- Fall Installments: July 15th, August 15th, September 15th and October 15th.
- Enrollment in the payment plan is open until Day 10 of classes, however, any missed installments are due at time of enrollment.
- Choose to sign up for scheduled payments – this option allows students or authorized users to schedule installments to be automatically deducted from an account each month.
Please visit our Payment Plan FAQ’s for more information on the UConn Payment Plan.
Due to fiscal year end closing the Office of the Bursar will not issue refunds June 29th- July 1st.
Undergraduate Fall 2015 fee bills are being released today. As we are uploading the bills your Financial Aid (grants, loans, scholarships) may not be visible. Please check your fee bill once the upload is complete at the end of the week for a true reflection of your balance.
Fee bills are due on August 1st unless enrolled in the UConn Payment Plan. Please visit our Payment Options page to learn more about the payment plan and other payment options.