Becoming an Authorized User is a very important step to becoming involved and staying informed about your student's University fee bill.
Follow the steps below with your student(s) to become an authorized user:
1. Ask your student to log into their Student Administration Account with their NetID and password.
2. Once logged in, Under "Finances", click on Pay Fee Bill by e-check, Manage Payment Plan, Authorize User
3. Student will be directed to the e-Bill and Payment Suite
4. Click on "Authorized User" tab to give others the ability to log in on your behalf and access your account information.
5. In order to view your student's fee bill and other financial information it is very important that your student answers "yes" to both options listed.
6. Click on "Add User" and enter the last four digits of the student's 7-digit student ID number and click "I Agree".
7. An email will be sent to your email address with your log in information and a link to the login site.
If you wish to create more than one authorized user, simply follow the above instructions again.
You and your student will receive an email notification when a fee bill has been generated and is ready to view. You can also view "Current Activity" to see up-to-date information, make free e-check payments, or sign up for the UConn payment plan.