Welcome to the Tuition Collections area of the Bursar’s Office. The Tuition Collections office assists students who are no longer enrolled at UConn and still have outstanding charges on their accounts. We are here to assist you with your inquiries regarding past due balances.
Unpaid charges will result in a hold on your account. Any request for transcripts, readmission, and credit clearances will be denied until the delinquency has been resolved.
Ways to have hold removed:
- Pay in full. Although we do not offer payment plans, there are a number of ways to pay your account.
- If you had financial aid that was not posted to your account, please contact Financial Aid at (860)486-2819.
- If you were expecting tuition assistance from a department, please contact that department for assistance.
- If you believe you were charged for classes you did not register for, please contact the Dean of Students (DOS) at (860)486-3426 for information on how to withdraw from the university.
- Note: Some charges will remain due if you withdraw retroactively.
Staff members are available to assist and answer inquiries by phone at (860)486-4830, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person. Students who currently have an account in collection are encouraged to contact our office.
All files are confidential and cannot be discussed with a third party without your FERPA permission.