Welcome to the Accounts Receivable web page. The Accounts Receivable Office performs various functions for the University, including, but not limited to the following:
- Billing of all non-student related charges rendered by the University, including processing invoices to external customers and faculty/staff receivables.
- Processes State of Connecticut Transfer Invoices to invoice other State of Connecticut agencies through the Core-CT Billing System (where the University is the creditor).
- Collaborates and provides assistance to University Departments in order to charge their customers for goods and/or services provided by the University. This includes brief training sessions with KFS end-users or departmental administrative staff to familiarize themselves with the KFS Accounts Receivable Module and its functionality, specifically, creating new customers, posting customer invoices and entering customer credit memos.
- Provides KFS end-users with helpful documentation/handouts to become a more efficient KFS user.
- Interacts with University Departments and their customers regarding customer account inquiries/balances due to the University.
- Forwards quarterly statements to customers with balances due
- Forwards past due customers dunning letters requesting payment
- Places past due customer accounts with an outside collection agency
The collection of payments is handled by Cash Operations, a department also within the Office of the Controller.