The University of Connecticut is pleased to offer an optional Payment Plan that lets you spread each semester’s charges into four monthly payments. Best of all, your payment plan is set up quickly and easily on a self-service basis directly in your PeopleSoft student account.
The plan is interest-free, however, there is an enrollment fee of $45 per semester, and it is necessary to re-enroll in the plan each semester.
Charges from prior semesters, including Intersession and Summer, must be paid beforehand, and cannot be included in the payment plan.
For interested families, enrollment begins June 25th for the Fall semester, and November 25th for Spring semester.
Please see our FAQ for more information.
How to Enroll
- Log-in to your PeopleSoft Student Account. Navigate to SA Self-Service > Student Center > Finances > UConn Payment Plan > Continue to Payment Plan.
- Log-in to the payment plan using your NetID and password
- Authorized User (parent, spouse, etc.) may enroll in a plan by signing in here
- Installments are due on July, August, September and October 15th for the Fall payment plan, and December, January, February and March 15th for Spring.
- Enrollment is open until Day 10 of classes, however, any missed installments are due at time of enrollment.
- Since payment plan budgets are tied directly to the university fee bill, Students and Authorized Users will receive automatic e-mail notifications concerning changes to fee bills and the impact on the payment plan budget.
- Choose to sign up for Scheduled Payments – this option lets you schedule your installments to be automatically deducted from your account each month.