2021-2022 Incoming Student Tuition and Fees
|Full-Time Undergraduate Storrs||In-State||Out-of-State||NE Regional|
|University and Student Fees1||3,494||3,494||3,494|
|On-Campus Meal Plan3||6,020||6,020||6,020|
|Subtotal Direct Costs||31,782||54,450||40,800|
|Waivable Fee: Health Insurance4||2,946||2,946||2,946|
|Waivable Fee: PIRG Fee5||10||10||10|
|Subtotal Direct Costs (Plus Waivable Fees)||34,738||57,406||43,756|
These figures represent the typical tuition and fees and do not include Financial Aid or Scholarships in the calculations. This is only an estimated amount, as the fees for dorms, meals, course fees, etc. can vary.
Please Note: Mandatory Fees are subject to change with approval from the Board of Trustees.
Description of Fees:
(1) - Mandatory fees for Storrs students. Subject to change with approval from the Board of Trustees
(2) - The room charge is based on a standard double which is what most incoming students receive UConn Housing Rates. Financial Aid uses an average room charge when calculating Cost of Attendance.
(3) - The meal plan is based on the Value meal plan. UConn Dining Rates
(4) - All full-time students are required to be covered by health insurance. Students are therefore automatically billed for the University’s health insurance plan every Fall. If the student is already covered, they can waive the health insurance fee in their Student Administration account. For specific information regarding the University health insurance plan, please visit the Student Health Services website.
(5) - This is an optional fee which may be waived in your Student Administration account once your fee bill is available.
Estimated Direct AND Indirect Costs are provided by the Office of Financial Aid Services.