Online Form- No Refund Request

No Refund Hold

  • - I am authorizing the University of Connecticut to hold any credit balance on my student account until the end of the academic year (June 30th). I can cancel this authorization in writing at any time. I am giving my consent to submit this request electronically by way of this form. *Please note the University has the right to deny your request. If you do not currently have a credit balance on your account, a 'no refund' hold will not be placed on your account.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.