To request a refund, please log into your Student Administration account and complete the following steps.

Student Forms:

Late Fee Appeal Form will not be available until after Fall late fees have been assessed.

Appeal a Returned Check Charge  

  • Please allow 7 business days for a response to your appeal, or until after Day 10 if it is the beginning of the semester.

No Refund Hold Add/Remove Request Form

Outside Scholarship Deferment Request

Parent Plus Credit Balance Hold Authorization

Parent Plus Cancel Credit Balance

Department Forms:

UConn W9

Cash Receipt Form

Grant Advice

Scholarship Disbursement Request Form

  • Sent to the Financial Aid Office