To request a refund, please log into your Student Administration account and complete the following steps.
- Extenuating circumstances only for late fees posted in the current semester.
- Do not attempt to appeal a late fee if you have not yet received one on your bill.
- Please allow 7 business days for a response to your appeal, or until after Day 10 if it is the beginning of the semester.
- Your bill must be paid in full (except the late fee) for an appeal to be considered.
- If you are not the student, you must include your 4-character FERPA PIN. If you do not have a FERPA PIN, please have your student create one.
No Refund Hold Add/Remove Request Form
Outside Scholarship Deferment Request
Parent Plus Credit Balance Hold Authorization
Parent Plus Cancel Credit Balance
Scholarship Disbursement Request Form
- Sent to the Financial Aid Office