3/15- 4th Payment Plan Installment Due
3/24- Fall 2014 Registration Begins
4/28- May Term Bill Due
5/13- Alternative Summer Session 1 Bill Due
5/19- Summer Session 1 Bill Due
News You Can Use
**If you had applicable 2013 activity, your 2013 Form 1098-T is available on your Student Administration Account. If you do not see a 2013 Form 1098-T please review the EXCEPTIONS indicated on page two of the IRS Form 1098-T Instructions.If you are enrolled in direct deposit you will receive an email notification once the refund has been initiated with your bank. If you attend the Torrington, Stamford, or UCHC campus your refund checks will be automatically sent to your home address. If you attend all other regional campuses your refund check will be mailed to the regional Bursar's Office for pick-up.
- Sign-in change: effective Friday, August 9, 2013, students, instructors and advisors that currently log into the SA System with their 7-digit ID, will change to logging in with their alpha-numeric NetID
- *NetID's of students will no longer be disabled when students graduate or leave the university
- Sign-On System Help
- 2013-2014 Undergraduate Tuition and Fees
- 2013-2014 Graduate Tuition and Fees
- UConn PIRG
- Direct Deposit offered as an option for refunds
- Western Union for International Wire Transfers
Other Important Links
Students and Parents
- Payment Options
We offer a variety of payment options to settle your fee bill. Some include enrollment in the payment plan, paying with an E-Check, or students may pay with a credit card.
- Undergraduate Students
Important information for Undergrads including tuition and payment options
- Non Degree Students
Non Degree billing and fee payment is part of the Bursar's Office
- Graduate Students
- New Students
Are you a new student in need of some assistance?
Helpful information for parents. Be sure you have a FERPA id!
- Perkins Loans
Contact Information and information specific to the Perkins Loan and Nursing Loans Programs
Tuition Collections to assist students who have left the university with a balance due
- Cash Operations
Timely recording of university deposits from departments
- Non Student Receivables
Vendor and Faculty Receivables
- Helpful Information for Students
Student Admin helpful links
- How Do I ...
Instructions relating to Title IV waivers, FERPA waivers, Health Insurance Waivers and other helpful information
Check us out on Facebook
- Bursar Staff Only (netid required)
Internal functions and forms for department staff only