The University offers a variety of Graduate Certificate Programs across various departments.
The only tuition waivers that can be applied to these programs are approved Employee Tuition Waivers and Graduate Assistant Tuition Waivers.
For rates and information regarding Business School certificates please visit the Business School website.
Business School certificates are $825 per credit. Please note: If you are receiving a waiver for a Business School certificate program the waiver will be equivalent to the graduate in-state rate of $763 per credit.
The following Online Graduate Certificates are $750 per credit.
The only tuition waivers that can be applied to these programs are approved Employee Tuition Waivers and Graduate Assistant Tuition Waivers. Students are responsible for the remaining fees.
Please note: If you are receiving a waiver for an Online Graduate certificate program the waiver will be equivalent to $750 per credit.
- Arts Administration
- Digital Media and Design
- Disability Studies in Public Health
- Exercise Prescription
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Gifted Education & Talent Development
- Health Professions Education
- Leadership & Diversity in Sport Management
- Nonprofit Management
- Pain Management
- Postsecondary Disability Services
- Program Evaluation
- Puppet Arts
- School Law
- Special Education Transition to Adulthood
- Survey Research
- Sustainable Environmental Planning & Management
Hybrid Graduate Certificates:
For more information on eCampus Graduate Certificate Programs please visit the eCampus website.