Accounts Receivable Payment Information

Payment Options

Wire - If paying by wire, payment can be submitted via Convera GlobalPay using the following link:   (Note: This should NOT be used for payments towards the student fee bill.)
ACH/electronic check - You will need your invoice number and/or customer number to pay online with ACH/eCheck, which you can do here: Invoice & Rent ACH payments (
Check Payments can be mailed to:
UConn Cash Operations
233 Glenbrook Road, Unit 4231
Storrs, CT 06269-4231

NOTE: Checks must be drawn off of a U.S. Bank. Checks drawn off of international banks cannot be accepted for payment.

Credit Card Payments can be accepted if the UConn Department is set up via UConn Marketplace (inquire with UConn Department if this is an option)
W-9 Form - UConn’s Form W-9 can be found on the Tax and Compliance Website.
For additional information on payment options, please contact the Accounts Receivable staff at

UConn Departments:  Vendor Registration Information/Setting UConn up as a Vendor

If your customer is requesting your department complete a Vendor/Supplier Request Form (for payments to be issued to UConn for goods/services) please note the following:

  • Completing vendor/supplier registration forms is the responsibility of the university department providing goods/services to the customer.
  • When providing payment instructions to the customer, be certain to indicate the correct remit to address for sending payments is the mailing address for Cash Operations (please see "Check Payments" above).
  • If billing detail is requested, this is where you may enter the departmental address/contact name.
  • UConn’s ACH bank account information can be requested by completing this form.
  • Routinely, along with the vendor/supplier forms, the customer requests a copy of UConn’s W-9 form (please see "W-9 Form" above).