Payment Information Accounts Receivable

Wire - If paying by wire, payment can be submitted via Western Union GlobalPay using the following link:


ACH - If paying by ACH, you may contact Cash Operations at 860-486-6454 or 860-486-6826 for banking details


Check Payments can be mailed to:

                        UCONN Cash Operations

                        233 Glenbrook Road, Unit 4231

                        Storrs, CT 06269-4231


Credit Card Payments can be accepted if the UCONN Department is set up via the UCONN Payment Store  (inquire with UCONN Department if this is an option)


W-9 Form - To access UCONN’s Form W-9, click the following link: