The University offers a variety of Graduate Certificate Programs across various departments.
Tuition Waivers that can be applied to Graduate Certificate Programs are approved Employee Tuition Waivers, Graduate Assistant Tuition Waivers, Veterans Affairs Tuition Waivers and National Guard Waivers.
Please note: If you are receiving a waiver for AY2020-2021, the waiver is equivalent to $825 per credit (not to exceed the graduate full-time in-state rate of $8,454 for 9+ credits). Students are responsible for residual fees after the waiver is applied.
For cost and information regarding Business School Certificates, please visit their website.
The following Online Graduate Certificates are $825 per credit:
- Arts Administration
- Certificate in Addiction Sciences
- Clinical Genetics and Genomics
- Digital Media and Design
- Disability Studies in Public Health
- Exercise Prescription
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Gifted Education & Talent Development
- Healthcare Innovation
- Health Professions Education
- Holistic Nursing
- Leadership & Diversity in Sport Management
- Nonprofit Management
- Pain Management
- Postsecondary Disability Services
- Program Evaluation
- Puppet Arts
- School Law
- Special Education Transition to Adulthood
- Survey Research
- Sustainable Environmental Planning & Management
For more information on eCampus Graduate Certificate Programs please visit the eCampus website.