The University offers a variety of Graduate Certificate Programs across various departments.
Tuition Waivers that can be applied to Graduate Certificate Programs are approved Employee Tuition Waivers, Graduate Assistant Tuition Waivers, Veterans Affairs Tuition Waivers and National Guard Waivers.
Please note: If you are receiving a waiver for AY2023-2024, the waiver will not exceed the graduate in-state rate of $1,047 per credit or $9,417 for 9+ credits. Students are responsible for residual fees after the waiver is applied.
Business School Certificates
For cost and information regarding Business School Certificates, please visit their website and review the 2023-2024 School of Business fee-based programs costs.
The following Online Graduate Certificates are $925 per credit:
- Arts Administration
- Certificate in Addiction Sciences
- Clinical Genetics and Genomics
- Dementia Care
- Digital Media and Design
- Disability Studies in Public Health
- Educating Bilingual Learners
- Emerging Women’s Leadership
- Exercise Prescription
- Genomic Data Analysis
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Gifted Education & Talent Development
- Healthcare Innovation
- Health Professions Education
- Holistic Nursing
- Leadership & Diversity in Sport Management
- Licensed Professional Counseling
- Life Story Practice & Research
- Pain Management
- Postsecondary Disability Services
- Precision Nutrition
- Program Evaluation
- Puppet Arts
- Remote Sensing & Geospatial Data Analytics
- School Law
- Special Education Transition to Adulthood
- Sustainable Environmental Planning & Management
- Systems Genomics: Clinical Communication & Counseling
- Plant-Based Nutrition & Foods – Coming Spring 2024
The following Online Graduate Certificates are $1,000 per credit:
The following Online Graduate Certificates are $1,300 per credit:
For more information on eCampus Graduate Certificate Programs, please visit the eCampus website.